Here are so possible questions for tomorrow night's chat. Please leave a comment if you have a question to add. Also, please let me know if there's a question from the list that you REALLY want to discuss.
- What's your experience with low effort syndrome?
- How can do you stay interested in low interest materials? How can we help our students with these strategies?
- What are your thoughts on the drawing experiment?
- Are there situations where you 'get stupid'? Have you noticed this with students?
- How does someone gain mental toughness?
- What are some ways you remember that you're a work in progress?
- I'm a big sports fan so I loved all the stories in the chapter. Which was your favorite story in the chapter?
- How can you bring that story to your students?