- What's the best way to deal with a fixed mindset leader?
- Do you find it hard to be a growth mindset leader? Why or why not?
- I loved this definition of self-confidence "True self-confidence is "the courage to be open - to welcome change and new ideas regardless of their source". What are other definitions of self-confidence in a growth minded leader?
- How can we root out fixed mindset and groupthink in our classrooms?
- "In a relationship, the growth mindset lets you rise above the blame, understand the problem, and try to fix it - together." This quote is about love relationships but how can we apply it to work relationships?
- What are you thoughts about more shy people having a fixed mindset?
- If fixed mindsets lead to bullying, what can we do to promote growth mindset in our schools?
Do you have other things you'd like to discuss about these chapters? Let me know in the comments! See you Tuesday